1. Don’t wear anything that reveals your collar bone or flattering structure… u are bound to hear “You are so Thin” , “ Why don’t you eat properly”, ”you were fatter the last time I met you” from random ppl... it doesn’t help that you are maintaining the same weight for continuous 10 years now
2. Speaking of clothes, don’t loiter nearby when your Papa is busy passing comments on sleeveless tops and mini-skirts.You‘ll end up smiling nervously smiling and furiously praying that he never takes a peak into your wardrobe
3. Never , I repeat never carry a baby when u are expecting to meet people you never met in some 15 years… it’s invariable that they mistake that baby as your kid and give u explicit advices when to try for the next baby (blushes furiously)
4. Blurting out that your equation doesn’t feature The Big Guy Above is not a good idea particularly… well, if u just did that then expect an hour long lecture on Him and his Deeds… Smacks herself
5. Don’t get conned if your mom smilingly says that she wants to help you get dressed… you’ll look gorgeous alright but it’ll take thrice the usual time and at the end of your wits by the time you are done…
6. Just because you haven’t met them doesn’t mean they don’t know you… Chances are that they will remember your hairs length more than you and go “WHAT HAPPENED to YOUR HAIR? WHY DID YOU CUT IT?”… well, that’s mine obviously and my decision to style it… what is your problem exactly???
7. When you are about to sleep at 3 am finally, don’t take seriously when someone quips “Don’t sleep off… I’ll be up by 4 am and will need help to move that”… it so happens that the above said person will never see the lights till 11 am and you’ll be the one left red eyed all day long :-|… don’t ask…..
P.S # And i survived!!!!!!! Whoopie!